rcRacingEvents

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Britton

I have decided not to close the website. I have received plenty of emails, calls and messages asking me to reconsider and that it would cause a hardship if it were to close.

I have restored that functionality to create and template races.

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
Haters will hate. Let it blow off your shoulders. And remember the Bird is a turd. It will always have a funky smell.

Two snaps up with an oh yea, KQQL.
default_wink.png

I am glad to hear that the website will continue. Thank you Bill, for giving us this service which is a big aid to our hobby! It is NEVER easy to deal with the public! If you were giving away FREE gold coins, one to a person, you would ALWAYS have those that would ask " Why can't I have two? " You will never please everyone, no matter how hard you try..............been there, done that. Thanks again!

Dick Tyndall

I am glad that you decided to not let someone else win. I remember when people copied my Crapshooters in the 70's and 80's. Pissed me off at first but I decided that the best way was to WIN against them.

Happy that you made a great decision.....

Choice is good. Bill can you please add the functionality to enter the Canadian Provinces and Canadian Postal codes in to your system. Canadian Postal code is alpha-numeric, your drop down table does not include Canada. Thanks

Thank You Bill.

We just ran our last IMPBA District Four race at the Badger Pond in Somers, Wisconsin yesterday.

The online registration and the finish line scoring programs makes race management an enjoyable part of the hobby.

With your good news, the Badger Model Boat Club can plan the 2017 season using your software and help us continue one of our motto's- Less Work-More Fun.
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

Thanks Again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good news like the web site was super easy to enter the race...simple and eas no long drawn out u missed this or email this.....thanks for a simple and good site

Back