RC boat drag races.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wavejumper

If you guys check out www.rumrunnerracing.com/feforums you will see a topic on FE drag racing. It seems to be a pretty popular discussion.

I was wondering if anyone here has thought about rc drag races?

There is one site devoted to Gas drag boats, http://www.rcdba.com/

I have to agree with Gil, you'd need a clutch setup in a Nitro boat to drag race them, that's how the Gas racers run theirs.

not2bright said:
30,000 rpm clutch bombs? i think you would need one hell of a pressure plate.  :rolleyes:   :rolleyes:
88584[/snapback]

I dont even think the experts in the NHRA would touch that :eek:

But:

You could do a rolling start with the Nitro boats: Ease up the the Christmas tree side by side same speed and try to hit the light just right when you go to WOT. It could work.

Ron

Last edited:
RUNNERBTTM1.jpg
[SIZE=14pt]COUNT ME IN!!![/SIZE]

Hyperprod.com has a SDX drag hydro. I ever could find how to get a pic posted I would flash one on.

if you watch the real drag boats..they do pretty much running starts. Granted they are stopped while staging, but they are on the move once the first light comes on.

Im all for nitro drag boat racing. Thats what my rigger is being setup for, and a custom .21 flat drag 'mono'

Latest posts

Back