radio box

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ron upton

does anyone make a small radio box? prob 3 or 4 in by 4 or 5 in? I need something to put a t120 in (run all the wires out and water inetc) for a tenth scale hydro something like the opening on this boat in the pic lord help us if I have to make a wooden box lol

IMG_20140428_155148.jpg

Ron, It's not that big a deal to make a wooden radio box. One huge help is a pair of 1-2-3 blocks to keep the sides and ends on a perfect 90 degrees to the bottom of the box. Wax paper to keep glue off the blocks. After tacking together I take some 1/8" basswood and reinforce the joints with West epoxy. If you need a visual let me know and I'll put up a few pictures.

thanks glen I know it wont be that bad making one I was just hopeing something was out there lol....scratching my butt all day makes me lazy

Last edited by a moderator:
been looking for small Tupperware there used to be a Tupperware hot dog container but cant find one

Scratching and Lazy? Why do I even bother to answer posts?? Are you a Democrat Ron?

glen no way...if I was a democrat id scratch my but with one hand and have my other hand taking money out of your pocket

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:Good luck on finding money in my pockets. Glad my comment did not upset you Ron

hey ron !! i make custom radio boxes !! ive made them for some of the best boat hulls ( including lynx, cobra, and even vision ) i make them out of 1/8 plywood and can also make a clear lid to fit the top. give me a shout if your interested. (863) 398-9545

thanks dan but I found just what I was looking for from Mitch Dillards web site...as u can see its made just for the t 120 esc I use in my 10th scales

IMAG0195.jpg

Back