Radio antenna's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gstrbmech

Ok gents I have been looking at the riggers on here and I have noticed I see very few antenna's on the boats. what are you guys doing with them if you are not flying them? Fill me in on the secret. thanks Navy Dave

I run mine straight up out of the radio box. You may have seen a bout with the 2.4 GHZ rec. The antenna is only about 2 inches long on those. Hope this helps. Ryon Shaw

Ok gents I have been looking at the riggers on here and I have noticed I see very few antenna's on the boats. what are you guys doing with them if you are not flying them? Fill me in on the secret. thanks Navy Dave
I know Mike Crawford runs the 2.4 and doesn't even put the ant. thru the cowl on his tunnels, very nice looking.

I was wondering because I didnt see many antenna on the boats. I am running a synth fm radio. thanks for the help guys

Sorry none yet, I have only gotten the strut and rudder bracket mounted. I am starting to put together a plug for the cowl. I just nee to put the motor in for the mock up. I will have some soon though, took a week off to work on the boat and the wifes truck and get some odds and ends knocked out.

Back