• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PT 1/8 Scale Shovel Head

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Rumble

I recently purchased this sweet PT 1/8 Scale Shovel Head from Wesley on this forum a few months back and I just don't have the time to run it. The cmb green head 67 just had the engine bearings replaced by Stu Bar and the engine is in top shape. The package comes as you see it RTR with radio gear. If your looking for a fast and competitive 1/8 scale boat for the right price here it is.

Asking $900 plus shipping OBO

Picture_028.jpg

Picture_026.jpg

Picture_023.jpg

Picture_022.jpg

Picture_021.jpg

Id like first dibs Dave. Whats your phone number and where are you located? I know Wesley is in Vienna, IL. Im 847-732-8008.

Larry Jr.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Im sure Ill be regreting it next spring but Im going to pass on this beautiful boat. Not the right time for me. Bump for an awesome boat at an awesome price...........Sorry Dave, Im sure its everybit as nice as it looks.

Larry Jr.

Dave

Sent you a P.M.

I'll take it!

Les

I recently purchased this sweet PT 1/8 Scale Shovel Head from Wesley on this forum a few months back and I just don't have the time to run it. The cmb green head 67 just had the engine bearings replaced by Stu Bar and the engine is in top shape. The package comes as you see it RTR with radio gear. If your looking for a fast and competitive 1/8 scale boat for the right price here it is.
Asking $900 plus shipping OBO

Wow, Les......thats 2 boats for you from Dave..... :lol:

If there anything like the Mutt and speedmaster 21 I got from him.....you'll have 2 more winners there.

Thanks Dave.....

Actually, I missed out on the sport 40. Took too long deciding... Hopefully I won't miss out on the scale as well.

Les

Wow, Les......thats 2 boats for you from Dave..... :lol: If there anything like the Mutt and speedmaster 21 I got from him.....you'll have 2 more winners there.

Thanks Dave.....

Back