Proud Daddy

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcvnd

Just wanted to post a picture of my 5 month-old daughter that made me so proud this weekend! After this she took a ride with daddy on the tractor and loved every minute!!!!

IMG_0851.jpg

Enjoy a cold one after a long day on the property!... thats one hard working girl!

Congrats!

Grim

Lol I usually drink Blue Moon or Bud. It is awesome Rodney! I am amazed with her every day! She is so much fun!

Guys don't tell me that! It makes me nervous to think about that and the future world that she will be living in.

Kevin, you and me both brother!!!! I once said "I will never bring a child into this corrupt world" Well, that didnt quite work out. :D :D :D

All we can do brother, is instill OUR VALUES into OUR CHILDREN and hope for the best. With a good foundation, that we can provide, they will have one heck of a jump start on the crazyness brother.

Growing up I always heard the saying "growing like a weed". I never understood that saying until Mine was born. Enjoy every second with her even if you have to wear silly hats and have tea parties. Ryon Shaw

Yup, could not agree more.......

Mine just got married to her H/S sweetie bout a month ago, Hardest thing I've done was walking my lil girl down the aisle ;)

Gene

Last edited by a moderator:
It is so refreshing to read about fathers who are not only spending time with thier kids, they are actually enjoying it and are PROUD of it......this country is just so full of worthless, deadbeat dads (and moms also)that it gives me hope when i read about fathers who CARE about the future of thier kids......It is kinda scary out there, but im sure you guys will do your very best to protect and guide those BEAUTIFUL lil baby girls that you both have been blessed with.....If I seem a little over the top about this, its because i did my best at the age of 20 to raise and boy and a girl that i didnt bring into this world, because the biological father was more interested in booze, gambling and cocaine than taking care of his children.......though i wish i could have done a better job than i did, they have been calling me dad since they were 4 and 8 years of age....they are now 38 and 42 years old and im still "Dad" and im "Grampy" to thier children.....they simply dont see it any other way. I wouldnt have missed the experience for anything in this world.. Rodney and Kevin, enjoy EVERY DAY you have with your daughters as there are no garuntees in this life, you both are good dads, just dont getum into the beer thing too soon! :p :)

Now that's something to be proud of. Enjoy her while you can. They grow up way too fast.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back