• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PROPS4U

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

just another plug for Mark and his props got one today just 3 days after the order thanks guy

Mike S you must be related to him? Every time I try to order props he is Too busy to take the order. I have been getting several from CMDI Andy Brown Quickly...... CMDI is my 1st Choice on All props......

Mike S you must be related to him? Every time I try to order props he is Too busy to take the order. I have been getting several from CMDI Andy Brown Quickly...... CMDI is my 1st Choice on All props......
marks tells me he lost my order from before Christmas..

I sent another ( with payment this time)..

a few weeks go past.... where are the props?

then he says it's 4+ weeks coz no stock.

that time's up.. where's the props?

why wasnt I informed of no stock before he requested payment?

now impatiently waiting to see if my props arrive....

in his defence he says he is very busy.. and I can sympathyse with that.

surely he knew his work loads when taking orders... ?

am unimpressed he failed to detail delays........

am microseconds away from demanding full refund so I can grab some elsewhere.

C'mon Mark.... ball's in your court.

Wayne

:ph34r: Really surprised about Mark S poor service? I thought that Mark S and Eric C had set up business dealer "Stealth rigger"and "CMB engines" this summer but I didnt heard from them since 2 month so they made queit from IW Forum :huh: :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
We certainly seem to have some orders that "fall between the cracks". Sometimes, it's because we were out of stock and then the mantacture was also out of stock and by the time we get the prop from the manufacture and get it back into the line up, a lot of time passes.

At the first of June our main prop finisher went into the hospital to have some Kidney stones removed.

It turned out to be more than they expected and she will go back in on Monday for her third surgery.

So if prop deliveries from us seem slow, that is the reason.

Good boating to everyone,

Andy

Dr. Wayne,

I received your order on June 29th and when you ordered I told you I didn't have that propeller

in stock. It is on order and when I receive it, you will too. I don't make the propellers,I just

finish them. :D

As a one man small business, I do the best that I can for all my propeller customers. Dr. Wayne

I believe is just one of the customers that you can't please anyway that you try. I will keep

trying to serve my customers the best that I can,and when you are working 70 hours a week

sometimes that is hard to do. I will just keep working on my orders.

Thanks For The Business Everyone,

Mark Sholund

Wayne what prop are you looking for Maybe I have it????? Anything but tunnels. I don`t do Tunnels...

Mark has always done all right by me

Marty :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Same here, Sholund seems lieka top notch character to me, then again i dont expect my props in 3 days either......... Some people need them that fast, myself I dont so it isnt ever a problem.

Very impressed with the service & quality of props I received off Marc :D :D :D

Be patient Wayne,

you also will be happy!!

Regards,

Bucky

The last prop i orderd from Mark is by far the best prop my sport 40 has ever had on it, District 2 sport 40 points leader, chuck spragg

Some people think these props grow on trees and after a few weeks they automatically sharpen and balance themselves. :lol:

Come on Mark .... just go out in your back yard and pick one of those props off the tree and mail it to that guy. :p

Thanks .................. Randy

Well, I ordered props from Mark, and I am all the way over in Malaysia, no complaints about his service. I would definitely order from him again and again.

Well, I ordered props from Mark, and I am all the way over in Malaysia, no complaints about his service. I would definitely order from him again and again.
hhhhhmmmm a prop tree,my wife says my boats mulitply by themselves. Do they also have a glow plug tree i need one preferMC-9 anyone sell one ha ha Mike

MARKS Quality is Great...... He just seems to be Overbooked on Orders....
Yup,

That's right.When you do a great job,you're swamped.Funny how that works. :)

It's the people who have nothing to do are the ones to be nervous about.

Patience! The props will be worth the wait.I can assure you.

He's done a bunch of really,really nice ones for me too.

You'll only hear positive things out of my mouth.

Thanks Mark!!!

Yup,

Thanks Mark!!!

It seems everybody stands behind you, Mark.

Good work does always gain support.

Admittedly, Im impressed with props Ive gained before.

And Im sure the ones ordered will be equally as good.

P'raps if you nominated a period of delay before accepting the order (and demanding payment) that this issue would not have occured.

If I was 'desperate' I could have gone elsewhere.

It's been 4 weeks now, what ETA can you offer ?

Wayne

Yup,

Thanks Mark!!!

It seems everybody stands behind you, Mark.

Good work does always gain support.

Admittedly, Im impressed with props Ive gained before.

And Im sure the ones ordered will be equally as good.

P'raps if you nominated a period of delay before accepting the order (and demanding payment) that this issue would not have occured.

If I was 'desperate' I could have gone elsewhere.

It's been 4 weeks now, what ETA can you offer ?

Wayne
Dr Wayne what prop do you need surely somone has one they are not using....Mike

Props do grow on trees !!!!! :D :p

Just takes a bit of preperation to get them to grow!! Inject wax leaves and branches, attach

branches to trunk, plant in heat resistant soil, add heat until soil is nice warm glowing colour,

Water with molten bronze until full.

TA DAA !! one bronze prop tree. :p

Not sure which genes to modify to get them to flower sharp and balanced tho.

Ken

PS i have seen some of Marks props too, very nice!!

I have to stand behind Mark when it comes to having payment first before doing an order.

When I was in the prop business I did the same thing. First pay ... first serve. What started off as a little side job ended up being a 400+ prop a year business. I even started turning away hobby shops that wanted to stock my props on their shelves. I then refused to do props during the months of July and August. Nothing seemed to help ... the prop orders just kept flowing in.

I know what Mark is going through. Swamped with orders and there never seems to be enough time for other things. Keep up the good work Mark, your service is an asset to our hobby.

Thanks .............. Randy

Latest posts

Back