• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boatking

i have 3 props i would like to sell,all props have been b/s/p.i have a x445 and a x442 i would like to sell together,30.00$ for both shipped in u.s. also i have a 1462,17.00$shipped in u.s. all 3 props r octura , the 1462 prop has never seen water.all props r like new(stock)i can do 40.00$ for all 3 props

Are the props balanced, shaped? Also, are you willing to ship to Alaska? I'm here in the military and I have a Miss Vegas and a UL-1 I want to hop up

Are the props balanced, shaped? Also, are you willing to ship to Alaska? I'm here in the military and I have a Miss Vegas and a UL-1 I want to hop up
Hey Micheal welcome to the forum . Im a Alaskan there a club in town Alaska model boat club. Give me a call and we will get ya hooked up.

Charlie 907-764-6147

i have 3 props i would like to sell,all props have been b/s/p.i have a x445 and a x442 i would like to sell together,30.00$ for both shipped in u.s. also i have a 1462,17.00$shipped in u.s. all 3 props r octura , the 1462 prop has never seen water.all props r like new(stock)i can do 40.00$ for all 3 props
If Micheal will not take the 1462 I'll take it .thanks. Nick

Back