• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mt. gay rum

anyone waiting on props ,, they are being mailed on wednesday.... thanks for being patient...

I dont want to bad mouth anybody, BUT, I paid for and aint received 2 prop's from back in JUNE, it's what Sept. 18th?? what give's, and no reply's to my messages either, Mike, can you just refund the money??

Me too, I bought his 1980 Miss Budweiser its been well over a month. Ive E-mail and talk to him. After talking to him, he seem like a real good guy. But still no scale.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too, I bought his 1980 Miss Budweiser its been well over a month. Ive E-mail and talk to him. After talking to him, he seem like a real good guy. But still no scale.
Have a phone number for him? I am VERY interested in talking with him!!!!

It's All my fault..

Russell and Lacor69 no word can express my sorrow,, i have sent them out today friday via priority mail in tubes...

also the scale will be shipped out tuesday of next week with extras...

This is embarassing..and i will make up of it,,,...THANKS

I have bought Props and motors from Mike and never a problem. I am sure you guys will get everything you paid for. Probably an underlying issue.

Robert

Please, Mike if you shipped the scale. Could you e-mail the tracking # Thanks Tom

Thanks Guys!!!!!!!!!!! Do we have a word slower than slow...man ... Again thanks.. PITTMan yours will be shipped out today (tuesday) will PM tracking number..

Walter yours shipped today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D will arrive thur/friday signature required.... Let me know....

Just wondering if all had gotten what they had pay for? I haven't yet?(1982 Miss Budweiser) next week it will be two months.

Mike just a e-mail to let me know what going on. Thanks Tom.

Just wondering if all had gotten what they had pay for? I haven't yet?(1982 Miss Budweiser) next week it will be two months.Mike just a e-mail to let me know what going on. Thanks Tom.
Tom yours went out today(wasnt happy with the first box) via fed ex will pm you AB tonight when i get home,, have included 2 props. 1 high tech 200plus toqure metal gear servo... and a little extra..for your time.. thanks ..

Guys I maybe late on shipping but what you get is top shelf stuff... Im getting better at turnaround time....

Again thanks to all...

Martin will see how fast he gets his motor... again thanks...

Just wondering if all had gotten what they had pay for? I haven't yet?(1982 Miss Budweiser) next week it will be two months.Mike just a e-mail to let me know what going on. Thanks Tom.
Tom yours went out today(wasnt happy with the first box) via fed ex will pm you AB tonight when i get home,, have included 2 props. 1 high tech 200plus toqure metal gear servo... and a little extra..for your time.. thanks ..

Guys I maybe late on shipping but what you get is top shelf stuff... Im getting better at turnaround time....

Again thanks to all...

Martin will see how fast he gets his motor... again thanks...
8/23/08=9/2/08=9/29/08

OK MIKE, THANKS 10/11/08 STILL NO TRACKING NUMBER. AS LONG IT'S HAS BEEN SHIP??? ALL IS GOOD.

Thanks Tom

8/23/08=9/2/08=9/29/08 now the 10/21/08 now the 10/24/08lets make it five TIMES MIKE HAD TOLD ME THAT HE WAS SHIPPING MY BOAT.

MIKE, I know your out there 10/24/08 STILL NO SCALE. MIKE JUST ASKING WITH ALL THE BOAT YOU HAVE BOUGHT. DID ANY ONE MAKE YOU WAIT THIS LONG??? I DON'T THINK SO!! SORRY ABOUT THIS TO ALL. MIKE WON'T ANSER ANY OF MY E-MAIL.

Tom

Back