props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok heres the props the proboat guys are trying on there 1/12 hydros. x435 X437 X437/3 X 440 X440/3 215. Some are saying X440 works the best with the.18's

i beleive the .18 will spin that x440,,,, i have one on my sv-27 and it spins it fine,,,,,although the hydro prop i beleive is under more load so dan could be right there..... but i have had great success with the x440 /3 on this sv,,,,,,

alden......

i beleive the .18 will spin that x440,,,, i have one on my sv-27 and it spins it fine,,,,,although the hydro prop i beleive is under more load so dan could be right there..... but i have had great success with the x440 /3 on this sv,,,,,,

alden......
The vegas thread on RCU,Jerry Dunlap friend on is vegas was running a 215,thats alittle bigger then x440. The x440 are 39mm the 215 are 40mm. It realy depends on the boat and motor? Each one runs different then the other.

You would be surprised on how many different prop you can spin on a stock SV27 and you won't spin them on a stock vegas.

But the question is not about a Vegas but a pro boat, maybe the pro boat hull can take a few more props that the Vegas ( that would surprise me ) anyway, P215, Y535 and maybe an M440 (I still have my doubts about an X440).

Anna, you are correct about the 215 being a bit bigger than the X440, not only is it a bit bigger but it also has more pitch.

Lets keep in mind that although one is bigger they are not made by the same manufacturer.

Dan.

You would be surprised on how many different prop you can spin on a stock SV27 and you won't spin them on a stock vegas.
But the question is not about a Vegas but a pro boat, maybe the pro boat hull can take a few more props that the Vegas ( that would surprise me ) anyway, P215, Y535 and maybe an M440 (I still have my doubts about an X440).

Anna, you are correct about the 215 being a bit bigger than the X440, not only is it a bit bigger but it also has more pitch.

Lets keep in mind that although one is bigger they are not made by the same manufacturer.

Dan.
Maybe the pro can ??because its a smaller boat=less mass. The vegas larger=more mass to push.

Back