• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Props S&B **All SOLD**

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Riek

X640 SOLD to John

X642

X440

X637

$15 each, shipping to lower 48 is $4 for up to three props, $1 each additional prop.

X457 Sold to Rob

X448 Sold to Matt

P 255 bronze (beryllium?) Sold to Rob

$20 each, same shipping rates as above.

All sharpened, balanced, nice shape.

First to reply here that they will take it gets it.

intl waters 002.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I will ship to Canada, may be a bit more if that's OK with you. Send me a zip and I can calculate the postage. Am on my way out now but will get back to you later.

John and Rob,

Payment received, will go out tomorrow USPS. Thank you!

Don use to race here in District 3 unfortunately he isnt any more we miss him especially in sport40 Robert

What's with ex boat racer?
Don was the president of a very well run club, the Brandon Model Boater's The politics of model boating took there toll on Don. And was no longer enjoying the district scene.

Don, from what I'm told moved on the flying plains... Don I'm sure is missed in Brandon, he was a great guy, and a good competitor.

OK, thanks for the nice comments. LOL

BUT...does anybody want to buy some props??

Planes ain't cheap...

Robert,

Sorry, no 3-blades. I do still have a killer Sholund 2 blade X450 from my Sport 40, actually I have two of them. One is excellent condition, one is OK but has been banged up and straightened so it has some pliars marks on it. I'll make you a deal on those if you want. You know how fast my 40 was...

Latest posts

Back