• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Props for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big roy

Hello all,

I have some props for sale, they are as follows:

Octura X457 2 blade RAW - $10.00

ABC stainless 62X85 2 blade s/b- $20.00

Octura X447 S/B Sholand 2 blade - $40.00 This has never been run Sold to Greg Goans

Octura 1457 2 blade s/b, Sholand - $40.00 This has never been run.

Please post here. Date and time stamp will prevail in sales.

All prices include shipping to the lower 48 only. Canada will be more. Paypal OK but I have to ask for 3% extra.

Thanks,

Roy

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem,

I will take the X460/2 blades and the X450/2 blades ship to Canada.Let me know please.

Thanks!!

Bob, they are yours, thank you. Just add $3.00 to ship, I will do customs paperwork here and list as toy parts so you do not pay duty.

Roy

Bob, they are yours, thank you. Just add $3.00 to ship, I will do customs paperwork here and list as toy parts so you do not pay duty.

Roy
Roy,

I need your Paypal address.I will send you $44.30 usd included the 3% paypal fees.If you send it has a toy parts don't put more than $18.00 usd value on the custom form or send it has a GIFT with $30.00 usd value will be better.

Thanks !!

Mario

Mario, my paypal is [email protected], I will ship them as you have mentioned

Roy
Roy,

I need your Paypal address.I will send you $44.30 usd included the 3% paypal fees.If you send it has a toy parts don't put more than $18.00 usd value on the custom form or send it has a GIFT with $30.00 usd value will be better.

Thanks !!

Mario

Roy
Roy,

Thanks !!

Mario

Payment is done !!

Thank you!!

Mario

Mario, got the paypal, thanks again

Roy
Roy,

Thanks !!

Mario

Payment is done !!

Thank you!!

Mario

Hi Roy,

I would like the Sholund X447 2 blade. If you give me an address I'll send a cashiers check to you.

Thanks

Greg

hi roy,

would you ship to Germany? I will take the following props

Octura X645 s/b 2 blade

Octura X648 s/b - 2 blade

Octura X448 s/b 2 blade

Octura X460 s/b 3 blade

for $80.

Bye

Alex

Alex I can ship to germany, just the additional postage and the 3% paypal, let me know

hi roy,

would you ship to Germany? I will take the following props

Octura X645 s/b 2 blade

Octura X448 s/b 2 blade

Octura X460 s/b 3 blade

for $80.

Bye

Alex

The following props are on hold until I hear back from Alex in Germany

Octura X645 s/b 2 blade

Octura X448 s/b 2 blade

Octura X460 s/b 3 blade

Roy

Last edited by a moderator:
The following props are on hold until I hear back from Alex in Germany

Octura X645 s/b 2 blade

Octura X448 s/b 2 blade

Octura X460 s/b 3 blade

Roy
Hi Roy,

I need an address for the payment and the whole amount. (Shipping via international Airmail should be about $5)

Bye

Alex

I will take the Octura X447 3 blade S/B Sholand - $40.00 This has never been run

Send me your Pay Pal

Chuck

Back