• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

props for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
This is a list of props I'm carrying over from that "other" forum. Still a bunch of good ones left.

ABC-

H38 s/b polished- $25-SOLD- Rodney G.

H49 s/b polished- $25

H49 s/b polished- $25

H50 s/b s/s polished- $30

H50 s/b s/s polished- $30

Octura-

Y547 new-$10-SOLD- Ken J.

1967 s/b-$25

X460/2 blade new-$10

X462/2 blade s/b-$20

X465/2 blade new-$10

V962/3 blade new-$15

s/b-sharpened & balanced s/s-stainless steel h/t-heat treated

What you see is what's for sale. If it ain't on the list, I ain't got it!

E-mail me directly when you have bought a prop at [email protected] with your mailing address

1967 fast gas hydro prop

H49 very good 80/90 prop

H50 excellent 90 or gas prop

Y547 strong 40 tunnel or 20 hydro prop

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Yup, I'll send the money order tomorrow morning.[/SIZE]

Rodney

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Don,[/SIZE]

man I'm getting old I went to the post office to get you a money order. Then I realized I didn't have your address, Probably because I've been paying you through Paypal. LOL Any how I sent the money this morning. Thanks for sending the prop in advance!

;)

[SIZE=14pt]GUESS IT HELPS TO LOG IN........Don,[/SIZE]

man I'm getting old I went to the post office to get you a money order. Then I realized I didn't have your address, Probably because I've been paying you through Paypal. LOL Any how I Paypal'd the money this morning. Thanks for sending the prop in advance!

Don, is it a Phil Thomas hull or a Mutt hull. I am in the process of re doing mine and changing motors to a Mac 45. If all goes well, Tracy and Tim will have their hands full in sport 40. What motor are you putting into your sp40?

dferrette said:
Phil Thomas hull, MAC 45, Budweiser paint scheme. Did some horse trading with Finch, brand new hull he had.
John riding hores what next :D :D

Bob Morton

Hey Bob-

THAT was a hell of a typo!! Hope his wife doesn't read this forum! LOL!! You should go register yourself, great bunch a guys on this board! B)

dferrette said:
Phil Thomas hull, MAC 45, Budweiser paint scheme. Did some horse trading with Finch, brand new hull he had.
Changed my mind, doing as the Dewalt. Can't see cannibalizing a perfectly good set of 1/8 scale Bud decals. Hence that set is now for sale as just posted. B)

Back