• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Props for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GHill

ALL SOLD

Hello all, I am cleaning out my prop box, I have the following props that at one time or another have been S&B these props need to cleaned up as they are just tarnished from sitting.

1 - Octura x442 ** this one has a small ding in the one blade as I hit a turtle with it

2 - Octura x445 *

3 - Octura x447 *

4- Prather 225 *

5 - Prather 225 ss *

5 Props left $70.00 shipped for all 5

or

* $20

** $15

All prices in USD & includes shipping in north america, but I will ship world wide.

Also includes paypal fees. [email protected] is my paypal.

Graham Hill

Last edited by a moderator:
graham, do you know/remember the measurements on the 2 x-442 3.5 mod props? 3's 4 & 5? i'll want 1 for sure, maybe both...... more info would help me decide.....thanx in advance.

"Graham, do you know/remember the measurements on the 2 x-442 3.5 mod props? 3's 4 & 5? i'll want 1 for sure, maybe both...... more info would help me decide.....thanx in advance"

All i can remember about the props is the Randy took some of the diameter out of them, they are both the same...

Graham

well then, pick me the best one of the 2 - LOL. i'll need an addy to mail $. would a check be better, i've learned that usps m.o.'s can be hard to cash in canada? lmk, but i'll take whichever one you box up! when you get payment, ship to:

robin stebbins

205 cumberland trail rd.

cross junction, va.

Robin, you can go to the post office & get a M/O that i believe is green & it works here in Canada with no problems, but if you want to send me a cheque that is fine as well

Graham Hill

2213 Burnham Line

Peterborough, On

K9J 6X9

Canada

Also pm sent to you

you talked me into it, graham! i'll send $ tomorrow (sat.) for both #'s 4 & 5. i'll check at the post office about int'l m.o.......

Going away for the weekend camping, no internet till monday, if you want any of the remaining props just leave a message here & i will get back to you asap.

To the 3 that have bought & paid for, your props left Friday.

Graham

Hello all, I am cleaning out my prop box, I have the following props that at one time or another have been S&B these props need to cleaned up as they are just tarnished from sitting.
1 - Octura x640 * SOLD to Jon

2 - Octura x442 *

3 - Octura x442 ** this one has a small ding in the one blade as I hit a turtle with it

4 - Octura x442 * Modded a few years back by Randy Rapedius for my mod 3.5 tunnel SOLD to Robin pending funds

5 - Octura x442 * Modded a few years back by Randy Rapedius for my mod 3.5 tunnel SOLD to Robin pending funds

6 - Octura x642 * SOLD Jon

7 - Octura 1455 * SOLD to J.W.

8 - Octura 1455/3 * SOLD to Jon

9 - Octura x445 *

10 - Octura x447 * SOLD to Gob

11 - Octura x447 *

12 - Prather 225 *

13 - Prather 225 ss *

14 - Prather 230 ss texas cut I used this on my 7.5cc tunnel * SOLD to Gob

15 - not sure but the 1st to buy 3 or more of the props i will include it n/c SOLD to Jon

* $20

** $15

All prices in USD & includes shipping in north america, but I will ship world wide.

Also includes paypal fees. [email protected] is my paypal.

Graham Hill
i will take #11 447 if you still have it

Camping cut short due to weather, NAMBA860 yes # 11 is still up for grabs. Robin when the cheque comes in i will mail out your props...

Graham

Back