Prop suggestion for a Lazer45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ale Oldini

Hi guys, I have a AC model Lazer45 that I would like to use with a CMB .90. I have no experience with deep V powered by nitro engines so I would like to know if someone can give me some suggestions.....

Best regards

Ale

Last edited by a moderator:
With a Zenoah 260 in that boat we'd suggest a Prop Shop 6518 /3-blade. That might be a good place to start with the CMB.

Thanks!!!

I had thought to use a x465 or x467, but I think I have to move to big props....

I hope the motor is strongly enough.

Ciao

Ale

Hello im also planing to built me a Lazer 45 to put my CMB91Rs engine in and i wonder if somewone alredy did this so i could get some suggestions on CG and propp, and what speed could i get from this combination?

Bill.

All of the gas props are going to make the boat unstable. Plus Rs 91 is not power house motor. You have the right props. May need a little tweaking. But GOOD place to start. B) B)

Olsson: my lazer works great with a M&D Zenoah 260 and I'm planning to maintain the same CG (14 1/4) and hardware position. I'll use a 91RS too. If you have any idea please let me know...

BigChuck: excuse me, what does tweaking means??? :(

Regards

Ale

Tweaking: prop may need pitch + or -. Trim may need neg or pos.

Minor adjustments that will help inprovre handling or speed.

Back