prop ?s 80 rr.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CMB80 depend on what kind of pipe? Most popular ABC H-32 and H-38 bore .250 shaft ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pitched up H-32 if it is a 60-80 Boat. This will allow you to fit a full 1/4 shaft into the boat.

i used to use a 1667 or a H667 on my 80 motors. both worked good

that was with the cmb fat belly pipe @ 11" to the weld

stock pitcon the H667. Pitched up on the 1667

chris

Chris,

Did you run them full diameter ? or cut down at all ?

We have had great results with a pitched H-48 from ABC.

You guys know that a H-48 is really just a cut down 1667 right?

If you don't believe me measure one.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Stock H 48 works very well on mine , plan on trying some modified H 48's in the spring.

Tim K

Tim,

6.00" of T.E. cup and take the little bit of tongue off of the front end.

I think you will be happy with this set up. Then if you need a little more

make a small tip cup bend on the very tips of the blade. Your rooster

will lay flat.

Have Fun Testing,

Mark Sholund

Mark says tip cup till your rooster lays down @ at that point of you are WFO?? the Boat will be hauling ars........

Thanks to all that responded to my call for help! I did contact "mark sholund" props4u sounded like the 1667/h48 same prop configuration as each other ABC h48, (6.00 of (t.e.) cup) (5.40 of (c.o.b.) pitch) 62.85 mm dia. I order the prop on the 17 Nov. i just got it out of the mailbox 19 Nov. the prop looks great! very nice! Thanks again to all that helped and thank you international waters for making this possible Rick Lindow

Joe, the boat is Ralph's new 80/101 boat 2011 we set it up for 80 and 101 mtr. mnts shimmed it for the 80 mtr mnts and straight up for the 91/101 mtr mnts. Ralph talked I listen, this is a great idea i had the new 80 mtr.already, when i get ready i can move to the 101 set up and i don't have to purchase another boat! i don't even know what it is extreme ? or what. all i can say is it look very thin small frame, rid pads or small, the tub rises in the rear. ( beautiful build ) thanks, Ralf Almirola

Back