Prop markings

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Zaker Jr

Supporting Member
I picked up a pair of props in a boat deal. These 1667's have engraved markings on them, c-65 and +.06 on the hubs. I always do my own props and have never seen these types on markings before. Anyone recognize the markings? Thanks.

Ron Jr

I picked up a pair of props in a boat deal. These 1667's have engraved markings on them, c-65 and +.06 on the hubs. I always do my own props and have never seen these types on markings before. Anyone recognize the markings? Thanks.

Ron Jr
Ron, I have seen those same numbers on (Prop Works) Props! I do not know the guys name. Normally they were professional type work thin, smooth & very polished. If you are running RR twin That boat likes 1667 full size from 6.0 6.2 6.3 for small block engines to 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.7 6.9 cup for the Big block engines. Full diameter & struts level with the rears. After you have the boat set up correctly. I select the props by looking @ the plug color after a hard run. AS you know the props are very close & help throw trashey water into each other. But if the boat will come into its own leaner needle 2-3 clicks after hitting the water & about 3 laps Thats a Good Choice for cup. Light brown on the plug ring. Bring it to the Line & Lets Get it ON! jw

Ron,

Randy Sampson Propellers @ Propworks, a work of art.

Have Fun Testing,

Mark Sholund

Ron Jr
Ron, I have seen those same numbers on (Prop Works) Props! I do not know the guys name. Normally they were professional type work thin, smooth & very polished. If you are running RR twin That boat likes 1667 full size from 6.0 6.2 6.3 for small block engines to 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.7 6.9 cup for the Big block engines. Full diameter & struts level with the rears. After you have the boat set up correctly. I select the props by looking @ the plug color after a hard run. AS you know the props are very close & help throw trashey water into each other. But if the boat will come into its own leaner needle 2-3 clicks after hitting the water & about 3 laps Thats a Good Choice for cup. Light brown on the plug ring. Bring it to the Line & Lets Get it ON! jw
Joe,thanks for the great info,just about ready to get it wet.

Ron Jr

Back