Prop for .21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow never thought i would see one of Scott Mcguffins old boats.

good prop would be a x-440/3 with the ears bobbed (rounded off) ( next to the drive dog ) a bit.

Thanks guys, ive got 447/3 and 440/3 blades, Aaron ill order that prop when you find me my CMB parts LOL! :p

Sorry but who is Scot Mcguffn?? :blink:

Scott was the original designer/manufacturer of the witchcraft line of mono's. if memory serves, he was from Texas.

The only set up i have seen the 1614 work on is with the mac engines have had friends try it in same boat with a cmb it wont pull it if you do try it make sure you have a good strong engine with high rpms.

Scott was the original designer/manufacturer of the witchcraft line of mono's. if memory serves, he was from Texas.

Ahhh thanks champ! well what can i say its a **** good hull! still a few of these floatn around Sydney dont you worry!

The witchcraft hull on this thread is made by X-Cell products in Sydney Australia.

It had input from the Calcraft and Youngblood hulls and has been available for about 10 years.

Goes well and there are many out there and at the moment it is being modified to bring it up to

current designs.

Brian

Back