• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats Wanted Pro boat 1/12 Budweiser or Elam wanted

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are 2 on Meta right now. Guy is looking to trade for a Revo car. See if he will take cash. If you can't find it I can dig up the link. Good luck and Merry Christmas

OLD FACEBOOK.............MARKET PLACE.............https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1372800446642182/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3Aeb6e88c7-139a-45fd-a8fe-eee41574ebd1

GOOD LUCK

OLD FACEBOOK.............MARKET PLACE.............https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1372800446642182/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3Aeb6e88c7-139a-45fd-a8fe-eee41574ebd1

GOOD LUCK
Ahh got it thank you!

Hi Mike,
I have several 1/12th scale new never ran authenticly licensed U-1 Budweiser and U-1 Ellistrom Elam hydroplanes.
Also, I have two 1/8th scale U-1 Budweiser and one 1/8th Scale U-1 Ellistrom Elam hydroplanes (two stroke), all three are officially licensed by Budweiser and Ellistrom, all boats never touched the water and are in brand new condition, if these are the boats you are looking for let me know?
John

Hi Mike,
I have several 1/12th scale new never ran authenticly licensed U-1 Budweiser and U-1 Ellistrom Elam hydroplanes.
Also, I have two 1/8th scale U-1 Budweiser and one 1/8th Scale U-1 Ellistrom Elam hydroplanes (two stroke), all three are officially licensed by Budweiser and Ellistrom, all boats never touched the water and are in brand new condition, if these are the boats you are looking for let me know?
John
Yes the 1/12 scale boats. Can you please send me some pics?

Hi Mike,

I apologize for the late reply, but we needed to go out of town today and just returned home.

Anyway, I have all the U-1's I listed early this morning and will post photos of the 1/12th scale and 1/8th scale for you to view. I am not new to Intlwaters.com, I have been a member for several years now and do read the posts. This is my first time interacting with another member, and it's a pleasure to meet you over threads.

As previously posted, all of my boats are new, never ran and in showroom condition. If you would like to message me back so I can find our conversation easier, I would appreciate it. We can also discuss the details too.

Thank you for your patience.
John

Hi Mike,
John
Hey John,

I would be interested in an Elam if you have any left.

Thank you.

Latest posts

Back