Pringles boat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myrcbud

Does anybody know where Ican get a cowl for the 89 Pringles boat? What are the best Newton plans to use for this boat since Roger Newton doesn't have these plans? Thanks for any input.

Oh but Roger does have plans to the U-8 1989 Mr. Pringles, I have them, they are Plan Set # 156-A, don't go by the picture as it is of the 1988 open cockpit turbine.

Problem is no one makes a cowl for this boat. I spoke to Dick Caspari of Thunderboat Reproductions about making a cowl for me and he said he could modify the 1992 Tide cowl to look like the 1989 Pringles canopied turbine. I believe I also sent him the detail sheet to confirm it, which he still has a copy of.

A really beautifull boat when it is done.

If you have difficulty getting the plans for this one I may consider selling them as 1/8th scale racing isn't a happening thing down this part of the country any longer.

I have all of the Pringles plans from Roger, the Duncan Hines Mr Pringles, piston power open cockpit, the 1988 turbine open cockpit & the 1989 turbine canopy version.

Thanks for the info missbudpilot if I don't get an e mail From Roger I will consider your offer. Do you still have all3 sheets? How much would you be willing to part with them? you can email me.

myrcbud said:
Thanks for the info missbudpilot if I don't get an e mail From Roger I will consider your offer. Do you still have all3 sheets? How much would you be willing to part with them? you can email me.
90459[/snapback]

same as early tide, executone (turbine)

Back