PRAYERS NEEDED FOR A GOOD BOATING FRIEND

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lhutch45

ONE OF BOATINGS LONG TIME GOOD GUYS NAMED KEN DUNN WAS IN A HORRIBLE MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT TODAY IN BATON ROUGE,LA.HE HAS BRAIN DAMAGE AND SEVERAL OTHER INJURIES WHICH ARE LIFE THREATNING.HE IS IN THE CRITICAL CARE UNIT IN BATON ROUGE AT THE LADY OF THE LAKE HOSPITAL.IM ASKING EVERYONE TO JOIN WITH ME AND

SAY A PRAYER FOR KEN. THANKS TO EVERYONE. LARRY I HAVE AN UPDATE ON KENS CONDITION.HE IS NOW OUT OF A COMA BUT IS PARALIZED FROM THE NECK DOWN.HE ALSO HAS BACK PROBLEMS WITH PROTRUDING DISC IN SEVERAL PLACES. I KNOW A LOT OF YOU DIDNT KNOW KEN.HE WAS PRESIDENT OF THE BATON ROUGE NITRO BURNERS BOAT CLUB FOR MANY YEARS.HE WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO HELP FELLOW RACERS.JUST AS AN EXAMPLE,IN 1992 HE DROVE TO HUNTSVILLE,ALA. JUST TO BE MY PIT MAN.IN 1993 HE DROVE TO ST.LOUIS MO. TO BE MY PIT MAN.IN BOTH CASES WE WON B-MONO US-1.THIS IS THE KIND OF A FRIEND EVERYONE HOPES TO HAVE SOMEDAY.THANKS AGAIN TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS FOR A GOOD FRIEND. LARRY HUTCHENS

Last edited by a moderator:
ONE OF BOATINGS LONG TIME GOOD GUYS NAMED KEN DUNN WAS IN A HORRIBLE MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT TODAY IN BATON ROUGE,LA.HE HAS BRAIN DAMAGE AND SEVERAL OTHER INJURIES WHICH ARE LIFE THREATNING.HE IS IN THE CRITICAL CARE UNIT IN BATON ROUGE AT THE LADY OF THE LAKE HOSPITAL.IM ASKING EVERYONE TO JOIN WITH ME AND SAY A PRAYER FOR KEN. THANKS TO EVERYONE. LARRY HUTCHENS
hi

i will i i have been in a motorcycle wreck that could of killed me so yes i will pray for him thanks for letting every one now.

i hope and pray everyone will be ok

junior

ONE OF BOATINGS LONG TIME GOOD GUYS NAMED KEN DUNN WAS IN A HORRIBLE MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT TODAY IN BATON ROUGE,LA.HE HAS BRAIN DAMAGE AND SEVERAL OTHER INJURIES WHICH ARE LIFE THREATNING.HE IS IN THE CRITICAL CARE UNIT IN BATON ROUGE AT THE LADY OF THE LAKE HOSPITAL.IM ASKING EVERYONE TO JOIN WITH ME AND SAY A PRAYER FOR KEN. THANKS TO EVERYONE. LARRY HUTCHENS
Larry,

My name is Aaron and I am new to the boards here, I read your post and I wanted to let you know that I am truly sorry for what has happened and my thoughts go out to Ken. Thanks for letting everyone know about Ken's accident, it is times like this that we all need to step back and think where we are in life and be thankfull for what we have. Please let Ken know that we are all pulling for him. Thanks Larry.

-Aaron

I have been on these boards for some time now and just recently really learned what kind of people are on this board when my father passed. I have had nothing but good things come from all of you, the least I can do is return the favor. I wish Ken the best and he is in my Prayers.

God Bless,

Zach

From all of us here in Dist 3 our hearts and prayers go out for full recovery....Ken will be in our prayers

My prayers go out to Ken. Being a fellow rider you can relate to these bad times. If he was riding a chopper, you should post this info on ClubChopper.com as those bro's would want to know.

Bill

Any updates on Ken's health, wish him the best and hope all is well. Please keep us posted.

Any updates on Ken's health, wish him the best and hope all is well. Please keep us posted.

I WENT TO SEE KEN TODAY AND HE IS STILL IN CRITICAL CARE UNIT.9-20-07.HE DOES RECONIZE ME BUT CANNOT SPEAK.HE IS ABLE TO SLIGHTLY MOVE HIS HEAD TO QUESTIONS THAT WE ASK.HE DOESNT REMEMBER THE ACCIDENT.HE IS SCHEDULED FOR SURGERY ON HIS NECK ON MONDAY 9-24-07.PLEASE KEEP UP THE PRAYERS . THANK YOU ALL LARRY HUTCHENS

UPDATE ON KEN DUNN 10-11-07 KEN HAD NECK AND SPINAL SURGERY AND IS IMPROVING ON A DAILY BASIS. HE CAN SPEAK NOW AND IS ABLE TO MOVE HIS HANDS AND LEGS SLIGHTLY.HE HAD HIS FEEDING TUBE REMOVED AND CAN EAT.HE IS GOING TO BE MOVED TO A NURSING HOME THIS WEEK AND HOPEFULLY WILL KEEP IMPROVING.THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE PRAYERS.LARRY HUTCHENS

IM VERY SORRY TO INFORM EVERYONE THAT TONIGHT 10-18-07 AT 930 PM KEN DUNN HAS PASSED AWAY.HE WAS A VERY SPECIAL FRIEND THAT WILL BE MISSED.FRIENDS LIKE KEN ARE FEW AND FAR BETWEEN.THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR PRAYERS. LARRY HUTCHENS

Very Sorry to hear that news. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family. Sorry for the loss of your good friend Larry.

****,****,****..... larry, i know this sux for you. i'm very sorry to hear this news. never knew the man, but it just sux. my thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

Back