• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Prather props F/S

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glenng

1. S-225 S/B Sold to Stephen

2. S-230 S/B Sold to Stephen

3. B-240 S/B Sold to Bob

4. S-240 RAW Sold to Bob

5. B-245 S/B Sold to Mikey

6. B-245 S/B Sold to Mikey

$ 66.00 SHIPPED for all 6 in the lower 48 states

Thanks,

Glenn Gates

Last edited by a moderator:
How much for #1 & #2. Shipped to The Philippines?I want to buy those if possible. Thanks! Stephen

I'm sorry Stephan,But I will not ship out of the lower 48 states without insurance and this could triple the costs of the props. Hope you understand.

Glenn

How about to my cousin in NY 11415? It would really be nice if you can ship directly to me. So i don't have to bother my cousin. I don't have much post here and any feedbacks but you may check my feedbacks at rctech.net , jrcbd.com , ose under the name of "tagasagwan"

How about to my cousin in NY 11415? It would really be nice if you can ship directly to me. So i don't have to bother my cousin. I don't have much post here and any feedbacks but you may check my feedbacks at rctech.net , jrcbd.com , ose under the name of "tagasagwan"
I will ship 2 props to NY. Total will be $22.00. I'll send my pay-pal in a P.M.Thanks,

Glenn

Hey Glenn,

OK. How would you like them paid for? Just saw your post #7 - Pay Pal works for me. CHEERS !!! Bob

Hi Glenn,

Payment sent for props # 1&2 with shipping info on Paypal notes. Thanks!

Stephen

Back