• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Prather p255 2 blade stainless steel props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captwalter

Does anyone have a Prather p255 2 blade stainless prop that they are willing to sell?

Perry

You are right Mr. Scale Director, that was some of the best racing I have done since being in this wonderful sport. I don't worry about rudder damage, etc. for two reasons: 1. No one gets hurt in our racing and, 2. When you are racing so closely together at that distance away something for sure is going to happen. You are a great driver and I was just glad to be out there with you. Perry

Perry I have a P255 prop I can sell you. What's your address?I am also looking for an ABC 60-76 stainless prop.

Olly
HMMMMMMM 60x76 i got a ber one,you can bet it will go on my RedMan Sunday. Olly you going to Indy? Nice to have another round nose boat and the US-1 Champ I will bring ya a box of Coors Lite for Sat nite!!!! Mike

Perry I have a P255 prop I can sell you. What's your address?I am also looking for an ABC 60-76 stainless prop.

Olly
HMMMMMMM 60x76 i got a ber one,you can bet it will go on my RedMan Sunday. Olly you going to Indy? Nice to have another round nose boat and the US-1 Champ I will bring ya a box of Coors Lite for Sat nite!!!! Mike
Unfortunately I won't be able to get there. I've already had a lot of 'boating' time off this year. Maybe I can plan for next year.

Olly

Latest posts

Back