• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Prather Lapcat III/K&B 11cc

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foolwitools

HI Guys!

Just got a big scale hydro.............need room in the shop.

Nearly new Prather Lapcat III 36" tunnel. no crashes, bings,bangs,scratches, or boo-boo's in the epoxy gel coat. never been repaired, all like new. painted in basic black. has some tiny shop nicks a small area of pealing paint on top of the left rear sponson.

has prather radio box with HI-TEC hi-torque steering servo, std futaba throttle servo and futaba switch harness. NO battery or RX.

K&B 11cc OB with a K&B remote needle carb. Low time power head with new bearings. I put it away forgetting to dry and oil the motor after a flip. the bearing had a little red rash, so I put in new. the lower unit has had the cav plate trimmed into a "whale tale" design. not so much has been removed that it has any effect on trim.

all in all a nice solid boat. I hate to get rid of it, but I need the room.

Taking offers before it goes to eBay..............

Might consider a partial trade for a stick style tx fm 3 ch. (like a HI TEC Ranger)

Bob the Fool :blink:

Latest posts

Back