PRATHER 35 TUNNEL

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frisco kid

B) This is a 35 in tunnel prather with:

MOTOR: 11 cc KB Stock

all electronics are older futaba AM (will up grade later ) :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the class it runs in is basically dead. At one time, it was a competitive design. Newer designs, like the LeeCraft and HTB, have proven better. And, that is one of the noisiest model engines you'll ever hear. It's one terrific "Fuel to Noise Converter." :lol:

JD

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mike at one time the hull was competive but with newer hulls on the market the desighners let it be left behind. As far as the class being dead it is not over here on the eastern seaboard. the 11cc run in the open tunnel class if there are not enough to run it in a class by it self. in fact at the tunnel champs in charlston one of my hornets took 2 first places with a 11cc engine and last year the E F class was won by a 11cc stock on a hornet and the open tunnel with a mod 11 cc on a hornet.

I would not give up on the 11cc engine. If you check around there are more of them around than most people think. If your club does not run them maby it is time they tried to bring them back. See Ya Jimmy

Hi there i have the exact same boat see photo, Anyways, my prather 35 11cc piped tunnel is a screamer......and is no slouch, i think the 11cc/13cc outboards are the most fun in my opinion...There should be more room for them..

ohh BTW i use a Prather 230 2 blade SS on my piped tunnel, and has given me speed like no other, and handles well...dont use any prop higher than that on that boat if its a prather, I ran an octura 447/3 and the 230 was faster.

i would like to thank everyone for there input ! i m going to keep the 35 prather for fun! my attention is on the mono (youngblood ) working a deal on a picco 67 so that i can run in a class with this boat? :blink:

will likely sell the hot shot 7.5 soon. thanks again till next time.

Hey frisco I have a 32" racing prather tunnell w/ a mod rossi 7.5 and I can't stop the boat from getting airborne and flipping over. Prop is about 1/4" below sponsons. When it gets on pipe it takes off. Have any ideas. Dave in CT.

Hey frisco I have a 32" racing prather tunnell w/ a mod rossi 7.5 and I can't stop the boat from getting airborne and flipping over. Prop is about 1/4" below sponsons. When it gets on pipe it takes off. Have any ideas. Dave in CT.
Hey there, Adjust your Trim mabe lower it a tad so slightly, mabe change prop...IF your getting Airborne, its setup

Latest posts

Back