• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Prather 255 Props for sale. (all sold! )

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topfuel443

Vendor
Guys, I have 6 NEW Prather 255's for sale. I think we know the story on the availability on these props, so here is your chance. Five of them are stainless, and the other is beryllium (or however you spell it).

They are already prepped, sharpended, thinned, balanced, and satin finished. Ready to race.

The price is $42.00 dollars each, and that includes shipping to anywhere in the States via First Class USPS mail.

First person to respond to THIS thread have priority on these props.

I accept Paypal, Credit Cards, Check and Money Order. (paypal to [email protected])

Thanks! ~James

Here are a few pictures:

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don Ferrette, you have the first two Stainless props. PM me with how you want to pay, and shipping details.

Don Riek, you also have one Stainless prop. PM me with how you want to pay, and shipping details.

OK Guys, 2 stainless and 1 beryllium left....

~James

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike, the last two Stainless props are yours. I will reply to your PM shortly.

One Beryllium prop left.... This is the same prop guys, just a different material.

Thanks, James

Don Ferrette, you have the first two Stainless props. PM me with how you want to pay, and shipping details.
Don Riek, you also have one Stainless prop. PM me with how you want to pay, and shipping details.

OK Guys, 2 stainless and 1 beryllium left....

~James
Hello James,

I would like to pay by check, how should I make it out and where should I send it?

My shipping is: Don Riek

1308 Wallwood Dr.

Brandon, Fla. 33510

Hey Don, make it out to James Clegg. The address to send it to is below:

James Clegg

PSC 2 Box 12548

APO, AE 09012

(write it just like that)

Thanks! ~James

Don F., Don R., and Mike A, your props went out today. You all should see them in about a week.

Thanks, James

Back