Post Wins Here !

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimracer

Hea guys..

If you have done well or know somewone that has placed well with their Villain S1 please feel free to post them here.

Hea Big B I think you have sompthing to say here..you to SJH. How about NAMBAs Dist.20 Bryan Good.. i think you might also..

Now I need to get a me a win.. i cant even beat my own boat. O yea Big b was the first to kick my hinder with my own design..good job Big B..

Grimracer

DUNLAP WINS VILLAIN CHALLENGE

The newest tunnel boat racer in our area, Bryan Good, told me I'd better bring the buoys to the pond on Saturday because he planned on showing "Mr. Tunnel" what his Villain S1 was capable of doing.

Well, you have to admire the enthusiasm of youth. But, old age and treachery managed to prevail. It was really fun running the two Villains side by side. :D Great way to check performance changes.

This Sunday, we'll find out whose Villain prevails at the Fall Classic when the racing is for real.

Jerry Dunlap

Let me beat J.D. to the punch here.

Well J.D. won the battle but I won the war He-He. In the consolation round, he lost his muffler and I was able to pull 1st in that round and moved onto the final.

In the final, as you know, some folks do things that aren't very smart and I was able to secure 2nd place.

Final Tally;

JD- 1 little win

BG (aka Snowdog) - 1 BIG win.

Gang

At the snow bowl "Lacrosse WI" this last weekend the villain proto (i need to retire this boat) won stock class.

As soon as mister t the webgod has impba4 back up we will post pictures.

Grimracer ;D

P.S. I did not do worth a darn in mod...o well it was a great time.

Back