Possible stolen boat on ebay

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So whats the deal guys is he getting slammed or what . THis guy deserves to be taken out back and have the *&%^$ kicked out of him.

So whats the deal guys is he getting slammed or what . THis guy deserves to be taken out back and have the *&%^$ kicked out of him.
I figured it was stolen when I first saw it, usually when somebody puts an item up for bid they at least have a couple of days before the auction ends but not this one. It was not listed untill late today with less than a day before the auction ended, I guess he figured if he could auction it of quickly nobody would spot it.

**** talk about bold. I had my 27 foot Baja stolen from a local marina.Cops found it about 20 miles away half striped. Bad thing was I didn't even know it was missing till the cops called me and ask if I own a boat and then I thought that my brother was playing a bad joke on me. :angry: :angry:

I hope that if the seller is thief/crook they will get to him.

I do hope the original owner of that nice looking rigger has proof that it is his boat.

As stated before, he is selling more stuff ( stolen??? ) on ebay, since he has feedback????

And the story of finding a boat in a trunck, yeah right, to good to be true.

Good job guys.

Ronald.

So what does low monthly payments mean?

this must be a pawn broker of some sort if he is offering instalments or?

I just hope that the Atlanta Police Aggressively Pursue this case and don't back burner it because it doesn't involve a stabbing or shooting or stolen Doughnuts etc.

I hope they are able to prosecute this person! Doers E-bay actaully go after people like this? or do they just claim they do?

Josh-

I hope they are able to prosecute this person! Doers E-bay actaully go after people like this? or do they just claim they do?

Josh-
I think they just "suspend" peopple like this. He'll get a new screen name and will be back on the next day when it happens.

I certainly hope this boat goes back to it's rightfull owner! And doesn't end up in some evidence room somewhere.

Josh-

I see the seller ended the auction early because the item is no longer for sale. <_<
Thats because some guy from jim's boat dock sent him an email asking if he had any other boats he stole out of a trailer for sale. They should not have sent him anything untill the police got him.

There are some real F´ in scums out there. :angry:

We can get this guy or guys, if we work together on this. Eventually they will get caught, better by the police first, they would be safer that way.

Very Interesting. The house that's up for sale is about a mile from the AMB Pond, just off of Flat Shoals Road. What a coincidence!

I see the seller ended the auction early because the item is no longer for sale. <_<
Thats because some guy from jim's boat dock sent him an email asking if he had any other boats he stole out of a trailer for sale. They should not have sent him anything untill the police got him.

What a thoughtless idiot.

The fool just couldn't keep his mouth closed.

No brains.The guy from jims,could have blown the whole deal.

Now I wonder what happened to the evidence.

:angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Very Interesting. The house that's up for sale is about a mile from the AMB Pond, just off of Flat Shoals Road. What a coincidence!
Wow

Do you think this is where my radio went to. Does anyone know what channel Larry ran his boats on?

Mark

Could be Mark. Very Possible that whoever this is was hanging around the pits at the Spring Nats. <_<

That "Genius" over at Jim's could have really blown things as far as the rightful owner getting his boat back. The police still have the shots of the boat with it sitting on his bed, proving that he did have it in his possession. How fast the police acted, we don't know yet but Jonathon certainly didn't help matters.

Back