• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

please delete

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok guys i really would like to sell this i got rid of all my boats and dont need it here are some specs on it it will run on 12 or 24 volts it has 600oz of torq at 12 volts and 1200oz at 24 we used one to start or big plane motors and they do have some pop to them with a half dead car bat they will still start a gt80 twin like it was a 15 these can be used on planes all you have to do is put on a starter cone the real torq comes out to 37.5 fp at 12 volt and 75fp at 24 volts i think i figerd that right lol make an offer

ya there heavy but the will roll over any rc motor and id much rather have a heavy starter than have to pull start a big gasser lol dont get me wrong im not that old but im to the point that it sucks lol

ya there heavy but the will roll over any rc motor and id much rather have a heavy starter than have to pull start a big gasser lol dont get me wrong im not that old but im to the point that it sucks lol
mark you need to take my boat off your list , lol i own the water with that thing now. email me agian i will send the pics of the wheely king this toime i have just been slammed with everything. thanks

terry

he pm me and asked me how i would liketo pay and then sends me another pm and tells me its been sold pending funds and will let me know if it falls through. Dont bother. Keep It!!!!

no i wanted it deleted its sold what more can i say other than it took you 20 hours to reply like i said i figered you didnt whant it you know you should get over it man

no i wanted it deleted its sold what more can i say other than it took you 20 hours to reply like i said i figered you didnt whant it you know you should get over it man
people have to sleep and work. not everybody get to sit behind a desk and computer all day... MAN!!!

people have to sleep and work. not everybody get to sit behind a desk and computer all day... MAN!!!
dude i told you 20 hours man come on really i didnt think you whanted it and ya i work my butt of to really i do but to be pettey and vane cause things dont go your way. so with that said i will not reply to anything else you have to say so if you whant to wast your time go ahead

Latest posts

Back