• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pistix needed next day...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pistix???.................................that's normally what I am after a few too many beers :lol: :lol: :lol: sorry couldn't resist

Johno

Hmm.........

Maybe he has to take a urinalysis test and he needs a clean sample. :huh: :p

Derrick,

You stumped the panel.

So,what is it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I never knew that there was a difference with throttle controls between stick and pistol-grip radio systems that the receiver or ESC didn't know about. I've run ESC's with both types of radios and never had a problem except for my lack of flying ability.

for some pstol-grip radios I thight that all you had ot do was adjust the trim settings.

I never knew that there was a difference with throttle controls between stick and pistol-grip radio systems that the receiver or ESC didn't know about. I've run ESC's with both types of radios and never had a problem except for my lack of flying ability.for some pstol-grip radios I thight that all you had ot do was adjust the trim settings.

Yeah go figure... I know that this one aircraft :huh: esc that I have will not work without It.

Latest posts

Back