PIPES

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Wood

OK GUYS NEED SOME HELP.

I AM LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ABOUT PIPES

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT BRAND PEOPLE ARE RUNNING. AND WITH THAT I NEED TO KNOW THE ( OUT-SIDE DIA OF THE STINGER ) ON THE PIPE..

FROM 20'S 40'S 60'S 80'S 90'S AND 1 INCH MOTORS..

ANY AND ALL INFO WILL BE GREATLY APPRICATED..

CHRIS ;D

Why the outside dia of the stinger?? ???

This is a question you can get 1000 answers on so why ask?? ;D ;D

What brand of engine are you going to use and for what type of boat and so on.........

Otherwise you can say that you can use any type or brand of pipe will do the job.

Anders

Anders,

It sounds like Mr. Wood is getting in the muffler business.

Chris,

I made mufflers a few years back. I used .375 for the 21, .500 for the 45 and 67, and .550 (?) for the larger motors. I slit the end and used a hose clamp so it took up any slack. I'm making a muffler for a gas motor right now and the stinger od is only .500, so it really varies between manufacturers.

Chris

WELL CHRIS YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK..

ALL I NEED TO KNOW IS SPECIFIC SIZES.. I WOULD GO AND SAY MORE BUT UNTIL EVERYTHING FALLS INTO PLACE I CAN'T SAY MUCH LOL...

SO IF ANYONE HAS THE DIA OF THE STINGERS FOR DIFFERENT NITRO PIPES LET ME KNOW..

THANKS

CHRIS

well I know MWD&assoc. has a tuned pipe program that you can design your own pipe according to what your motor needs are and I am pretty sure an extensive listing of all manufactured pipe sizes is listed in the program.hope that helps alittle! ;)

Chris,

I'll try to remember to measure all my pipes when I get home and will post what I find

Tim.

Back