• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

~~~~~Pipes~~~~~

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opio

Black Nova pipe $20.00 shippedsold to rick

Mac's 2.5 $20.00 shipped sold to alden

Aqu pipes 3ea $15.00 shipped (for all three)

After market .18-.21 pipe $20.00 shipped

100_2803.jpg

AB pipe just like this one but un cut $40 shippedsold to shawdaddy

100_2800.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent Yesterday, 10:38 PM

hey jeremy,,, id like the macs 2.5 pipe please,,,i had to send a pm cause my i cant reply to the for sale forum from my cell phone... i will take it if you mark it sold please...

alden

sorry todd macs was sold to alden

I will pm you later alden

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeremy: I will take the black nova pipe, pm me your address and I will send money. Rick

The AB pipe is a skinny parabolic, both are unmolested internally, I pulled them out of my pipe box and put them in the mail just as they came from andy, minus the one being cut for a nova style header.

thanks jeremy,,,, todd,, im sorry...but i couldn't reply here on my phone and it's all i had at the time i saw these for sale...no hard feelings?? :unsure:

alden

Naw Alden - I've dealt w/you before and you're a straight up guy! :)

I was only buying it as a back up pipe and would of let you have it you needed it anyhow! :)

thank you sir,,, i try to be as straight foward as possible... :D catch ya on the flip buddy..

ac

Up dated the list!

sending pm's to all who have called pipes!!

Back