pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Hench

just getting back in the boat thing again and was in the know of whats the best pipe to use in the north west area in a phil tom- sport 40 ?

Last edited by a moderator:
just getting back in the boat thing again and was in the know of whats the best pipe to use in the north west area in a phil tom- sport 40 ?
If your in the Seattle area, you need to get in touch with Eric Bourlet, Mike Hughes or Mark Anderson. Actually, there is quite a few guys out there who run sport boats with Picco and CMB engines. They like the Mac 10cc airplane unmuffled pipe. I ran cooper,Irwin, parabolics before the Mac 10cc aircraft pipe and the Mac's pipe woke my CMB RS up big time.....RPM out the wazoo and torque down low......just what you want with a sport boat.

Tim; Yes the Mack 10cc is the pipe that most of the Picco guy's are running out here. Kelly and I are running the OPS 6280 on are CMB's and are very happy. I think you saw my boat run at Marysville on that very short course. Get that thing together and bring it to Tacoma. We will open up the spare parts box and help you out. Greg

Back