pipe lenght

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrgary

Supporting Member
hi all,,need a little help on a pipe lenght,,i would like to know where to measure to and how long on a cmb tt pipe for a 21 rigger,,thanks alot and just post here please,,,gary

the most common measurement is from the glow plug to the fattest part of the pipe. if your pipe has a flat section in the middle, between the tapers, measure to the middle of that. can't help on a length, but i'm sure someone else will chime in.

no problem, one thing though, if you have a side or front exhuast, you need to measure the header through the centerline around the curve. i've heard some say to bend a piece wire to shape, then straighten, & measure that. with my ob's, & their multiple bends, that seems more accurate than trying to get a tape measure to conform to the curves ;) .

no problem, one thing though, if you have a side or front exhuast, you need to measure the header through the centerline around the curve. i've heard some say to bend a piece wire to shape, then straighten, & measure that. with my ob's, & their multiple bends, that seems more accurate than trying to get a tape measure to conform to the curves ;) .
i made that mistake once,,not measuring around the curve,,never could get that engine to run in the water,,i am now using a cmb valvola 21 good little engine,,thanks again

Grim used to make a gage for the NR 180* header. THey are really handy if you can get your hands on one. Once I sell all my NR's, I'll probably sell the gage, too.

we sell the guages the grim used to have.. same thing and have THOUSANDS OF THEM.

chris

Hey guys.

not on the site yet.. working on updating alot of things with that.

i will have my father get in touch with you guys on price.

thanks

chris

i'v got lots of the grim gauges. the're $5.00, plus shipping of $4.95. if you want more than one shipping will be the same. they'll be on the website along with the new radio box seal kit when it's updated

Back