• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PIP A-90 & 45 for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rudi Arnesen

I have 3 rebuilt PIP A 90 engines for sale. All engines are rebuilt with new bearings and gaskets. Two engines have new P/L installed and all are unused after rebuilding.

Also have a new unused A 45 engine.

Together with the engines there is a real big box with parts, and I guess you could easily put together 3 more 90 engines based on the parts.

Will sell all on the pictures as a lot, or could separate and sell what ever you like to have. Can also trade for other boat stuff such as parts for CMB engines, OPS engines or propeller.

Asking US 600$ included shipping.

Please make me a offer.

Please send me a e-mail if you like to have more pictures or request any info on the engines.

(the picture was taken before the rebuilding of the engines)

Last edited by a moderator:
It does not look like anybody would like to buy my engines. :(

Instead I am looking to trade the engines and parts.

If you have a used CMB 91 Rs in good condition and if you pay for the shipping of the engine I want to trade.

Let me know what you have.

It does not look like anybody would like to buy my engines. :(

Instead I am looking to trade the engines and parts.

If you have a used CMB 91 Rs in good condition and if you pay for the shipping of the engine I want to trade.

Let me know what you have.
bump

Latest posts

Back