• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pinkert Coyote Sprint-45 Rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coyote-7.jpegOffering for sale is a Pinkert Coyote Sprint-45 outrigger

Comes complete as shown in the pictures. Add you TX, RX, Battery pack and prop and start having fun

The engine is a CMB HR45 that the head volume has been opened up some for better running (I don't know the numbers)

Head volume was increased by Bert Dygert

There is very little run time on the engine. 2 to 3 tanks of running

Tank is a Walt Barney SS tank

Turn Fin is a Virginia Craftsman Roadrunner style fin

Remote needle is a Ferrette base W/ OS needle valve.

Asking $600.00 Plus actual shipping

reduced 3/10 $550.00 plus actual shipping

Will entertain offers.Coyote-1.jpegCoyote-2.jpegCoyote-3.jpegCoyote-4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Eric It looks like the Kit with the Fiberglass sponson"s Pinkert made. I had a 21 version with those sponson's won my first US-1 with the boat. The boat is a good one no doubt,Rick builds clean boats on top of that. Great deal...I just race a different style boat today.

Well,

I thought I had this sold? But the buyer isn't answering PM's or replying to my "contact me request"

So, It would have been $40 something to send to Michigan, It's all packeged and boxed up. would anyone like to step up and make an offer?

Back