• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Picco Wanted

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

FCM Racing

WTB 45 Picco black head big crank as close to new as posible or new would be even better.

Thanks

Gary

FOUND A MOTOR THANKS

GARY

Last edited:
get ahold of greg david.. he has a SLEW OF them and last i new was wanting to sell them.. if you need his # let me know.

chris

sorry gary,

didn't get your message till late last night.. if you still need greg's phone just shoot me a message.

chris

I have a brand new one. I ordered it from the factory for the 98 bluehead 4 yrs ago or so. It came with the 98 part number on it. This past seeason I went to install it. No go. It is .020 bigger than the one I need. I let it go for what I paid. $125 plus shipping.

Mike Gary is looking for a picco blackhead motor with the big crank not just the crank , in the post it's easy to think he's looking for a crank.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back