Picco Shipment

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Hallam

There was a slight delay in getting my order because Picco had to make some more crankcases to fill my order. They said they will ship within the week. I'll let everyone know when they arrive.

Thanks for your patience.

Mike Hallam

Hallam Marine Hobby

There was a slight delay in getting my order because Picco had to make some more crankcases to fill my order. They said they will ship within the week. I'll let everyone know when they arrive.Thanks for your patience.

Mike Hallam

Hallam Marine Hobby
Hello Mike,

Been a number of years, are all the introductory P45 motors spoken for? If not, I need one, will you add me to your list? Please advise.

Thanks

Mark D.

formerly of New Orleans

mark, heard that there is a club in gulfport getting ready to start raceing boats, when do you think it will happen. jeff.baham

There was a slight delay in getting my order because Picco had to make some more crankcases to fill my order. They said they will ship within the week. I'll let everyone know when they arrive.Thanks for your patience.

Mike Hallam

Hallam Marine Hobby

Mike have you received your Picco 45 Shipment?

Mike Hallam

Hallam Marine Hobby

Does anyone have New 2009 Picco 45 Engine assemblies for sale? jw

Mike Hallam

Hallam Marine Hobby

Does anyone have New 2009 Picco 45 Engine assemblies for sale? jw
Joe, did you try the new PICCO MAN, Neal Rogers from Australia?? (picco lover) Richard D

Picco is finishing the production run this week. I guess Alberto was at the Italian car championships last week and production fell behind. He promised that my shipment would be the first to be filled and would ship by the end of this week. Now I just have to hope that UPS will clear them thru Customs quickly for me.

Sorry for the delay but the production end of it is totally out of my hands.

I'll let everyone know as soon as they have been shipped.

Thanks for your patience. It will be worth the wait.

Mike Hallam

Hallam Marine Hobby

Last edited by a moderator:
Picco is finishing the production run this week. I guess Alberto was at the Italian car championships last week and production fell behind. He promised that my shipment would be the first to be filled and would ship by the end of this week. Now I just have to hope that UPS will clear them thru Customs quickly for me. Sorry for the delay but the production end of it is totally out of my hands.

I'll let eveyeone know as soon as they have been shipped.

Thanks for your patience. It will be worth the wait.

Mike Hallam

Halam Marine Hobby
Thanks Mike! Looking forward to Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing the lake with the New Picco Power!!

Back