Picco P-45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bernie Hanson

I was given a new Picco that was run about 45 sec. the last few sec. @30000 or more. Rod & piston gone. Engine 20+yrs. old was kept in zip lock with afterrun oil. Any one need parts? Or does anyone have rod & piston?

[email protected] 865-688-7160

Nubie Hanson

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Bernie,

Maybe Harvey at the lake has one.
cool0003.gif

party0036.gif

I was given a new Picco that was run about 45 sec. the last few sec. @30000 or more. Rod & piston gone. Engine 20+yrs. old was kept in zip lock with afterrun oil. Any one need parts? Or does anyone have rod & piston? [email protected] 865-688-7160

Nubie Hanson
i'd try moving this to the wtb/for sale section. much more potential to find something

I have a intact P 45 I have not run for about 6 years sitting in my garage. Compression is not great but it ran fine last time . Send me your address and I will send it to you. Just send mer the postage after you receive it. Henry Burhenne

I was given a new Picco that was run about 45 sec. the last few sec. @30000 or more. Rod & piston gone. Engine 20+yrs. old was kept in zip lock with afterrun oil. Any one need parts? Or does anyone have rod & piston? [email protected] 865-688-7160

Nubie Hanson
i'd try moving this to the wtb/for sale section. much more potential to find something
I will pay you more than shipping. I am thinking, say $ 50-75

Used parts in a new engine may not make a great motor but it will be a good motor.

Bernie Hanson

809 Hickory St.

Knoxville, Tn. 37912 THANK YOU 865-688-7160

Nubie Hanson
I will pay you more than shipping. I am thinking, say $ 50-75

Used parts in a new engine may not make a great motor but it will be a good motor.

Bernie Hanson

809 Hickory St.

Knoxville, Tn. 37912 THANK YOU 865-688-7160
I will mail it terusday

Back