• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PICCO 90 HYDRO MOTOR PARTS #2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happybradboating

The parts lot displayed is the Picco 90 Hydro motor that includes a near new Picco Piston/Sleeve. The two backing plates & carbs are bolted & epoxy was used. This is permanently locked into place. This motor case might have a stripped out head bolt hole. If needed I can check this out for confirmation. The head shim thicknesses are as follows: 2Qt .009's & 2Qt .005's. The RPM connecting rod is NOT usable the brass bushing is missing. The crank pin may be slightly damaged. In addition, the parts could be interchanged to make up one complete Picco motor with another ad I have posted in IW or can be used for what ever you might already have on hand.

Please only reply to this post. I would prefer to sell everything in this ad for $70.00. Shipping will need to be calculated into this price. I will ship to the lower 48 states. Payment method by Paypal with 3% or send as gift. If my Paypal information is requested send me your inquiry by PM. Will accept USPS money orders.

This post was done for Paulmousseau so he can see what I have available. If he passes on what I have then it is open to the next person.

SNV34311.JPGSNV34319.JPGSNV34321.JPGSNV34322.JPGSNV34331.JPGSNV34339.JPGSNV34340.JPGSNV34341.JPGSNV34343.JPGSNV34344.JPGSNV34347.JPGSNV34397.JPG

Paul,

I assembled this motor enough to make sure the cooling head bolts would tighten up good. It worked out fine when torquing them down to 20 inch-pounds. In summary this engine case is usable.

In addition, I will combine the parts from the other listing "Picco 90 Hydro Motor #1" to ship everything together in one package. I plan on sending you the grand total and Paypal information by PM.

Thanks

Brad

Latest posts

Back