• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PICCO 67 GOLDMINE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl Chase

HERE''S MY NEXT GREAT DEAL: Selling my 15 year collection of pre EXR Picco67 motors and parts. Changing to newer motors.

1 race ready from scale, has EXR drum rotor with bolt on carb

1 complete brand new in box, 5 complete used, good condition

2 blocks with cranks and flywheels

6 bare blocks, good used cond.

4 new disc housings with discs

2 new piston and sleeves

3 very good used p/s

1 new rpm rod, 6 good used rpm rods

4 used bearing housings

2 Keeley head buttons

12 used head buttons

5 good used cranks

6 new bearing sets

20 new front bearings

12 carburators

5 cooling rings, 4 cooling heads

6 used disc housings

1 new Aeromarine drum rotor

2 new stock rods, 9 good used stock rods

3 custom cool heads with buttons

4 new 1/4" collets

extra flywheels,collets, manifolds, gaskets, o rings, bolts, etc.

1 complete fresh Picco65 with 2 new P/S, 1 vg used P/S, & 3 head buttons-sold

I would like to sell as a package deal to another faithful Picco lover for $1000.00 plus s/h.

Last edited by a moderator:
HERE''S MY NEXT GREAT DEAL: Selling my 15 year collection of pre EXR Picco67 motors and parts. Changing to newer motors.1 race ready from scale, has EXR drum rotor with bolt on carb

7 bare blocks, good used cond.

2 new piston and sleeves

3 very good used p/s

4 used bearing housings

2 Keeley head buttons

12 used head buttons

5 good used cranks

6 new bearing sets

20 new front bearings

12 carburators

7 used disc housings

4 new 1/4" collets

1 complete fresh Picco65 with 2 new P/S, 1 vg used P/S, & 3 head buttons

I would like to sell as a package deal to another faithful Picco lover for $1200.00 plus s/h.
Hey Karl,

If you end up having to sell pieces individually, I would like first refusal on the Picco 65 and or 65 parts. Thanks,

Scott

There must be people still running these motors. 7 complete motors and a lot of new parts for the price of 2 CMBs.

If you like Piccos, you'll not have to buy another for a while.

Any chance that you will sell the drum intake motor (3rd pic from the left) and the billet spare drum intake?

Any chance that you will sell the drum intake motor (3rd pic from the left) and the billet spare drum intake?
Hey Karl,
Just got the 65 stuff. Thank you very much, the engine and parts are like new and as advertised. If you end up parting out the 67 lot I'd like to talk to you about what parts will retrofit to the 65 engine. Again, great deal, thank you.

Scott

Hey Karl,
Just got the 65 stuff. Thank you very much, the engine and parts are like new and as advertised. If you end up parting out the 67 lot I'd like to talk to you about what parts will retrofit to the 65 engine. Again, great deal, thank you.

Scott
I've got a Picco 0.67 in great shape with an 0.80 piston/sleeve installed if anyone is interested...a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Patrick

Hey Karl,

Scott
I've got a Picco 0.67 in great shape with an 0.80 piston/sleeve installed if anyone is interested...a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Patrick
hi, i am interested,please let me know how $? and maybe a pic? thanks,mike.

Hey Karl,

Scott

Patrick

I sure hope that this engine is not being planned to entered into a race. You don't take a smaller engine, rebore it to a larger class size and then run it in the smaller class. That is tantamount to cheating. Exibition and tooling around is one thing, racing it is quite another. 67 and 80 are two different classes.

Hey Karl,

Scott

Patrick

I sure hope that this engine is not being planned to entered into a race. You don't take a smaller engine, rebore it to a larger class size and then run it in the smaller class. That is tantamount to cheating. Exibition and tooling around is one thing, racing it is quite another. 67 and 80 are two different classes.
Picco EXR`s 67/80 are the same bore size. The 80 engine has a longer stroke That requires a diff case & crankshaft. The very old 65`s had a short stroke & a larger bore than the current EXR`s. You wont know what you have unless you measure bore & stroke for the total CID.

Hey Karl,

Scott

Patrick

Picco EXR`s 67/80 are the same bore size. The 80 engine has a longer stroke That requires a diff case & crankshaft. The very old 65`s had a short stroke & a larger bore than the current EXR`s. You wont know what you have unless you measure bore & stroke for the total CID.
This is an early 0.67 case and everything fits just fine. I would never suggest that you run this in a race. It's actually slower than my ported 0.67 EXR by a mile. Just trying to sell off my older Picco stuff if anyone is interested.

P

Hey Karl,

Scott

Patrick

This is an early 0.67 case and everything fits just fine. I would never suggest that you run this in a race. It's actually slower than my ported 0.67 EXR by a mile. Just trying to sell off my older Picco stuff if anyone is interested.

P

Why can't you race it?? Run it with the 80 boats. ;)

John

Hey Karl,

Scott

Patrick

P

Why can't you race it?? Run it with the 80 boats. ;)

John
Too slow...

Hey Karl,

Scott

Patrick

ok, now if everyone is done with the BS about cheating, i am looking for a screw around motor for a play boat. boat is set up for ops/picco .67.

Hey Karl,

Scott

Patrick

ok, now if everyone is done with the BS about cheating, i am looking for a screw around motor for a play boat. boat is set up for ops/picco .67.
I have a new 0.67 EXR that has extra scavenging and piston ports added that increase the crankcase charge for extra power. It has a machined adapter for an OS 9B carb (included along with original) with remote needle set-up plus a lightened flywheel. It won't be cheap!

Measures 1.025" x 0.9645" which works out to exactly 0.80 cu in. and everything fits just fine...

HERE''S MY NEXT GREAT DEAL: Selling my 15 year collection of pre EXR Picco67 motors and parts. Changing to newer motors.

1 race ready from scale, has EXR drum rotor with bolt on carb

6 bare blocks, good used cond.

2 new piston and sleeves

3 very good used p/s

4 used bearing housings

2 Keeley head buttons

12 used head buttons

5 good used cranks

6 new bearing sets

20 new front bearings

12 carburators

6 used disc housings

4 new 1/4" collets

1 complete fresh Picco65 with 2 new P/S, 1 vg used P/S, & 3 head buttons-sold

I would like to sell as a package deal to another faithful Picco lover for $1000.00 plus s/h.
would like new rpm rod and 1/4 collet and keely head butt.If you decide to break up items.

Latest posts

Back