• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Picco 67 EXR Parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ids987

Supporting Member
These parts are for the square bottomed, silver head (disk rotor) version of the 67 EXR engine.

1) Brand New Piston, Sleeve, and Wrist Pin.

2) Brand New Picco OEM rod / circlips.

3) Good used case, backplate and rotor, head button, crankshaft, cooling jackets. Almost enough secondhand parts to make a complete engine with the above - which was my intention. Case has no bearings.

4) Parts engine - complete except carb. The bearing housings are loose, and the bearings - which were new either just before, or just after the last time I ran it, are loctited. Bearings themselves are Picco OEM - meaning that the front bearing is not sealed, and it does not seal particularly well. Piston has some scoring, but still seals pretty well. Everything else seems ok.

Would like to get US$200 plus shipping (from UK) - for the lot.

I do have a couple of .67 carbs as well. I was looking to lump the carbs with a couple of pre-EXR P-67s - which I also intend to sell, but am open to negotiation.

Please post here if interested. Would probably have to be Paypal only.

Attachments

• IMG_00391.jpg
    IMG_00391.jpg
    543 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_00431.jpg
    IMG_00431.jpg
    622.8 KB · Views: 23
if your willing to sell the new piston and sleeve seperate i will take it, let me know.

Thanks Matt

if your willing to sell the new piston and sleeve seperate i will take it, let me know.

Thanks Matt
Hi Matt,

As in the PM. I would like to try to sell as a lot first. If no takers in two days, I will split. If it comes to a split, you will be first in line for the P/S - if you still want it.

Ian

Latest posts

Back