PICCO 67 BLUE HEAD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PHM Racing

I have a picco 67 i would like to have modifidied doe's anybody know somebody good with picco's

John Finch gave me some really good info on that motor - he's probably a good start B) Stu Barr was also very helpful with that motor's setup too!

Sorry Mike,

Only hademail addresses but I have lost them.

I'm sure someone out there will have them.

Nitrocrazed made a really good angled carb adapter for mine that sat the OS 9B carb on a 30 degree angle. Seemed to really like that carb. Really liked the CMB big belly pipe too!

Tim.

decent rod - No - and the earlier blue heads shear crank pins too.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I broke the rod last year and the new rod is a TITAN rod nice and strong no problem's so far when i broke the rod i got lucky nothing was damaged thank GOD :p :p :p

Mike,

Have a look at the crank pin where it meets the main part of the crank - does the pin have a radius on it or Has it been cut square?

Tim.

PHM Racing said:
Tim i just looked at the crank i have the motor apart and there is a radius is this good or bad
That's good - not as weak! You have one of the later ones.

The window in the rotor housing can be opened up to meet the ports in the case properly for some good gains. Also Mr. Finch suggested to me to fit 3 gaskets between the case and the rotor housing to space it off the crankpin slightly.

Sorry Mike,

I'm in Australia so phone numbers aren't as friendly as email (time differences etc.) So I don't keep phone numbers at all.

Tim.

Ron Van Wagon was really good with piccos not sure if he is on this board or not but he is on rcboats.com he sells boca bearings . out of Ohio. Scott

ten thousandths not to exceed 15 face of drum to crank.. You gotta measure it and not guess or it will beat the drum housing to death.

Latest posts

Back