• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Picco 45's SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preston_Hall

1 blackhead

1 silver head

all drum rotor engines

They have been modified. I don't know the numbers. They ran fine the last time I ran them. Worst case would be a set of bearings but I would think they are fine.

$175 shipped

Last edited by a moderator:
Preston,

Iterested in selling just the blue head engine? That is the one I am interested in. Thanks. PM me with details if you are.

John

NO YOU HAVE TO MIX SILVER FIRST THEN BLACK AN THEN YOU GET BLUE I WOULD JUST SELL THEM BOTH TO HIM AND LET HIM MIX THE COLORS THAT WAY YOUR NOT RESPONSIBLE. :blink:

ScottVanSlooten said:
I guess if you mix black and silver together you get blue.  Scott
108503[/snapback]

Cute fellows! Actually if you mix the black and silver I suspect you will get grey. Blue is a primary color and cannot get that out of black and silver if I remember my school days right. Of course, that has been many decades ago so my memory may be fading, hazy or even gone.

i have some blue paint hell i have a 20 year old picco in the garge i'll paint the head blue if thats what you want.

:lol: I'll see your one 20year old picco and raise you about 6 more. So a P-5 = $2 P-65 $4 P-67 $6 and a P-80 or 90 $10. The pot is worth about well NOTHING realy :huh:

4-EST PERFORMANCE said:
i'll take the blue head :lol:
108543[/snapback]

You can't. I have it. But YOU can get the silver head and paint it blue and get a blue head. Good deal right?

Preston_Hall said:
1 blackhead1 silver head

all drum rotor engines

They have been modified. I don't know the numbers. They ran fine the last time I ran them. Worst case would be a set of bearings but I would think they are fine.

$175 shipped

108479[/snapback]

All this talk of blue head Picco 45's I had to go back and look again still I don't see where you guys see blue head I see black and silver. Scott

Back