PICCO 45's ARE HERE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

picco lover

Hi there everyone

Got the picco motors today here are some photos

thanks neal rogers

there Were some doubters out there that said it could not be done :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: not any more :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

ANY Questions please email me at

[email protected]

Hi there everyoneGot the picco motors today here are some photos

thanks neal rogers

there Were some doubters out there that said it could not be done :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: not any more :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

[email protected]
Wow that was fast! Must of had them already made and in house when you placed the order! Nice display there!

hi there

it has been a few months in the making with alberto so iam now able to offer them for sale and i have a another order placed yesterday so i should recive them in about 2/3 weeks as well

thanks neal

ps my email box is full have to print out the orders and empty my email box

Hi there everyoneGot the picco motors today here are some photos

thanks neal rogers

[email protected]
Wow that was fast! Must of had them already made and in house when you placed the order! Nice display there!

Have you come up with a price for the engines yet? Might have missed it but could post it again.

Great to see some alternative to CMB.

This sport really need more engines to choice from in order to get more racers involved.

Good luck and keep up the good work.

Jorgen

Back