• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

picco 45 water jacket

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frankie j

does anyone have a picco 45 water jacket for sale.. the top one holding down head button. call me 9415394897

Different picco 45 engines used different head buttons and cooling heads, The 1998-2001 First Black head 45 was the 1st Generation EXR 45 can you post a picture of the engine. Or do you know what era engine it is? there are 2 different blue head 45`s. Pre 1998 was a Blue Head NON EXR engine..... about 2008 to current production Blue head is a late model Blue head that was a EXR Version Engine....

Last edited by a moderator:
there are 2 different blue head 45`s. Pre 1998 was a Blue Head NON EXR engine..... about 2008 to current production Blue head is a late model Blue head that was a EXR Version Engine....

I believe pre 1998 was a Blue Head EXR Short Stroke engine..... about 2008 to current production Blue Head is the latest model EXR which is a long stroke EXR. Splitting hairs, I know.

Back