• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Picco .45 parts.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh Stollfuss

Picco .45 parts. There is a good case, modified crank, custom front housing and rotor. Highly modified sleeve.

I bought this engine off Flea Bay years ago. I installed it in a rigger, and it ran strong. for about three tanks of fuel. The skirt on the modified piston let go. So that was that. The case, crank, rotor housing are all good. The sleeve is actaully good still too, although it's been modified. No idea who did it. Maybe someone can use this stuff? $30 shipped in the lower 48. If interested PM me. I will accept a Money Order or a personal check. I will wait until a check clears before I ship. No pay pal. Thanks, Josh-

Jordie Spring 2011 175.jpg

Jordie Spring 2011 176.jpg

Picco .45 parts. There is a good case, modified crank, custom front housing and rotor. Highly modified sleeve.

I bought this engine off Flea Bay years ago. I installed it in a rigger, and it ran strong. for about three tanks of fuel. The skirt on the modified piston let go. So that was that. The case, crank, rotor housing are all good. The sleeve is actaully good still too, although it's been modified. No idea who did it. Maybe someone can use this stuff? $30 shipped in the lower 48. If interested PM me. I will accept a Money Order or a personal check. I will wait until a check clears before I ship. No pay pal. Thanks, Josh-

I'll take it.

Thanks,

Mark.

Back