• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Phil Thomas Sport 45 F/S

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis Whitt

Converted to FE.Cowel was cut int 3 peices and the front third has been glassed in to create a cavernus battery area.Plenty of room for up to 10s Lipo.The rear portion of the hatch was glassed in for a seperate radio box.And the center hatch simply tapes down to seal her up.All sponsons are sharp and true.There is carbon fiber supports across the sponsons.This boat does not twist even though it is Phils special light layup.

Intigrated motor mount gives EZ drop in.Set up with 150 cable included.Hydro and marine rudder gives great handling.Carbon fiber canard that goes from sponson to sponson and is adjustable to keep the boat on the water.

Would be EZ to convert back to nitro if you wanted.Scaled after a 6 liter racer with painted on cockpit,Mirrors and exhaust headers.No damage.some paint missing were the hatch is taped on.Super fast.

All that is needed is motor ,batteries,speedo,radio.Rudder servo installed.425.00 OBO.Plus shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
Reduced to 350.00.This is a nice boat guys.And it is built right and true with good harware consisting of MHZ Rudder,Aeromarine machined aluminum strut and a very solid turn fin.Thanks

This boat looks AWSOME!!!

Hey Dennis, could you please advise on what you ran in the boat, and the speeds you got (estimated is OK)

Dennis1.jpg

Dennis3.jpg

Dennis2.jpg

I hope Kelly doesnt mind me posting links to his photos (brookes93)

Cheers

Kris

Dang !!! Thanks Kris !!I wish I new how to do that puter stuff !!! :lol: I ran this with Nmh and lipo on 18 cells and 4s lipo witha 12 turn 2250.Speeds ??I want to say she was doing 60s.

I madened this boat at the Cinci race.If I am out of line somebody tell me.Fasatest sport hydro I ever owned.And I suspect there is more their as I havent run it sence.

no problem Kris. I didn't know he posted it over here also or I would of transfered them here also

Latest posts

Back