• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Phil Thomas sport 40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess John "Ron" doesn't realize how things are done on here?

But I don't think his original post said anything about no PM's or first to say I'll take it

John is a Stand Up Guy,, I'm sure someone from Florida picked it up, as D-3 NAMBA has been trying to revive the class of late.

I guess John "Ron" doesn't realize how things are done on here?

But I don't think his original post said anything about no PM's or first to say I'll take it

John is a Stand Up Guy,, I'm sure someone from Florida picked it up, as D-3 NAMBA has been trying to revive the class of late.
Thanks for the info.

TL

The boat wasn't on IW for 5 minutes when I heard from a local member, the $ 155.00 shipping was because I had never tried to ship a boat and I got BAD info. last time.

Sorry if I have done something wrong

I tried to post SOLD as soon as I could

Any one who knows me knows I would NEVER try to screw anyone

No problem and no harm Ron. I am sorry if I sounded rude. Not ment that way we were just not informed what was going on and we were confused. Thats all. I am glad it got a home.

Have a great night Sir,

Mark

OK Fella's,,,, Are we all happy now?

John "Ron" prolly doesn't live on IW 24/7 like some of us do, and wasn't "right on" letting us all know it had been sold locally.

But when his original post said All Sold, we really should have let it go,,

But yes, the boat was sold the a new boater, locally in Florida,,, and as I said earlier in a post, John never did say, "reply here only" sso it doesn't really matter who or where it was sold.

So John, good talking to ya,,, been awhile! Good luck with the gas scale,, what are you building B.T.W.

Latest posts

Back