• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Phil Thomas sport 40 for sale RTR.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmunn

I am selling this boat because there are no other sport 40's in my area and I am building a P/T SS21.

Phil Thomas Super Sport done as Kelloggs frosted flakes Tony the Tiger .

OPS 45 engine, header and quite pipe.

Turbine cowl,speedmaster hardware, Dick Tyndall break away turn fin.

Hi tech radio and futaba servo's and receiver .

Octura X450/2 modified 5.29" of cup 49.07mm

Works very well and is very quite and fast

COMPLETE RTR add fuel and race..

$425.00 u.s. plus shipping cost .Should be aprox. $ 30.00 any less I will refund.

Pay pal add 3%

I will try and add pics to my Gallery or

pics here hopefully

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?automo...=si&img=307

Pics available upon request at.

[email protected]

Terry

Last edited by a moderator:
I am bumping this and I think there are picures added and I lowered the price .

Pretty new at The computer stuff Hope it works.

Hydro Dan has seen this puppy run !!!

Thanks guys..

Terry

I am bumping this and I think there are picures added and I lowered the price .
Pretty new at The computer stuff Hope it works.

Hydro Dan has seen this puppy run !!!

Thanks guys..

Terry
Looks like a great deal

bump, I know it's winter in the northern states and Canada and things are slow but ....

The unpainted hull and hardware would cost more than what I am asking for an RTR model...

Terry

More pictures added for those who have asked to see other area's of the boat.

Nothing to hide here all angles should be covered. :lol:

I did a lot of posting and e-mailing on the side before I bought this boat used last summer and everyone told me that even with the discontinued PIP 45 engine that was in it was a good deal for the package.

So with the OPS 45 and Tyndall turn fin it is definately a better deal.

I am sure you guys that have been looking know what it cost to build a new one or good used one. ;)

Even if you want to change the paint scheme the priming and base coat is done and the colors are not buried in clearcoat.

Thanks for looking.

Terry

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?automo...bum=64&st=9

Still for sale.

One guy had the decency to e-mail me and tell me he had received another boat and was not interested.Thanks Shane.

One guy that I won't mention his name said last Friday he would pay-pal me the money if I provided him with my pay-pal account.

He is not responding to my response to the PM he sent me although he has been visiting the site several times over the weekend.

Oh well A man is only as good as his word. When a simple "thanks not interested" would do people just don't reply or ignore you.

I find that very annoying.

Terry

100% in agreement Don.

I have seen the boat run and gave terry a hand when tuning it with the OPS 45 and I was impressed.

I know things are slow, but an SSP45 from Phil, RTR and for that price with almost 700 views, I'm baffled.

that boat should have been snatched up in a day or so.

Hang in there Terry.

Latest posts

Back